Current Mood: sleepy
The Problem: You don’t know me and I don’t know you so let’s get to know each other
Let’s make a list because lists are awesome. Here are ten things about me you may want to know. If not, well… I’m going to type it up anyway. In the words of the Tenth Doctor, “Allons-y!”
- My name is Luigi and I am a female. Do you see the irony there?
- A couple of years ago, my mother asked if I wanted an iPad. I refused and asked for a Kindle instead. I still have that generation one Kindle and it is well loved.
- I don’t cry when reading books.
- When watching Vincent and the Doctor though, I bawled like a baby and I am unashamed.
- I was born in December, which makes me a Sagittarius. However, since I was born premature I secretly (occasionally, rarely) believe I’m a Capricorn.
- “Don’t trust atoms; they make up everything.” I find this joke funny. Jokes like this are always funny.
- My grandmother taught me how to write in cursive. It was a torturous experience but years later, I cannot be more grateful.
- I can recite the Panatang Makabayan despite the fact I can only understand about 65% of it.
- I don’t like smoking. I don’t ever want to smoke. I especially hate walking behind people who smoke. Smoking kills.
- Amateur photography is a passion of mine.
So there you go. Ten random facts. I hope I haven’t scared anyone off at this point! I’d like to know a but about my readers as well, so I encourage you guys to make your own mini-list and if you have anything to ask, feel free to drop me a line down at the comments section.
Over and out.
PS. The Panatang Makabayan is the Patriotic Oath of the Philippines.
New Mood: is hungry an emotion?